16 November 2005

true to form

(i) "You bring the mammoth, I'll bring the mead." -Dan Perrine

(ii) "Overwhelming firepower is always the solution." -Mark Lemke

(iii) "Boys... [sigh]" -Becca Ballard

my conclusion of the evening is that (Gustav, listen up!) the key to really enjoying beer is the food that you eat with it. for instance--Don Pablo's + dos Coronas + dos limes = amazing culinary happiness. yessss! another beer that I enjoy! life is full of good things.

including--my new baby. i cannot describe how incredibly happy i am. we were made for each other.





--i can pick it up with two fingers, and it's exceedingly fast. and smooth. and quick around the corners. and incredibly good looking. like its owner. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you match your Dad on wheels now?

Ben said...

I bet you look pretty hot on the bike.

I'm not sure if I would call that "culinary happiness" unless you got somethign grilled. Grilling is ultimate culinary happiness!

Wheeeew!

Anonymous said...

Dan,

I was answering this short essay questions for government. I noticed a typo in my answer, I had spelled a founding father's name incorrectly. Yep, it was spelled Samuel Adam's...

Dave

KJBLS said...

finally got to catch up on your blog.
you write well.