05 July 2006

gee golly whillickers

So I really ought to have kept my mouth shut. Sera's compressor fell off at the drive in--it's a good thing I found it before it started doing laps around the fan belt and banging into other, more important parts of the engine. Can you believe my little baby actually had air conditioning? So, she's resting until I can get my grubby paws on a ratchet set...I knew I shouldn't have put off getting one...

And, in other bad news, I recieved my first bit of spam at my gmail address that I reserved for friends and family and never used for commercial or business purposes. Drat.

Well. UB staff training is rockin' along merrily, and this weekend we're going to the drive-in for Pirates of the Caribbean II with a whole plethora of STEP and UB and Houghton-ish people. Next week we get students!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spammers are tricky.

They've been known to scrounge addresses off of bulletin boards, blogs, and anywhere else on the internet.

They've even been known to program computers to crawl the internet looking for words surrounded by the "at" symbol, in order to dump the apparent email address into a spam-list.

tskd said...

call tegan (she is bored) and tell her why you aren't in buffalo for the summer.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome that the Ub rainging is going so well Dan! I'm uber excited baout hearin of UB for you man! God bless you, you'll be in my prayers and blessing Dan!! How are you like this week?
Peace and care in Christ,
baby joc