09 November 2004

Conversation of the Day and Amazingly Profound Person of the Day go to Lindsay Musser, delivering these gems in complete snappy Musser (c) deadpan:

Dan: You're right, I had a great day yesterday.

Musser: Do you know why you had a great day yesterday, Dan?

Dan: Gee, I dunno, Lindsay--because Jesus loves me?

Musser: No Dan. Jesus loving you has nothing to with good days or bad days. Believe me. You had a good day yesterday because you saw me while doing laundry.

Yup. Thank you Musser and Brautigam for making lunch so much more than really, really bad Chinese food. (Brautigam's comments are of so shockingly out of place and inappropriate a nature as to be unprintable, even with the low, low publishing standards of waybread.blogspot.com--but if you really want to know, just ask me why I fell off my chair laughing at lunch today).

No comments: