09 June 2007

It's Called, "I Got Out Of Bed And Didn't Want To Work Out."

1. "Sheep Go To Heaven," Cake
2. "Loser," Beck
3. "Grace Cathedral Hill," The Decemberists
4. "Anna Begins," Counting Crows
5. "Cool," Gwen Stefani
6. "Foggy Mountain Breakdown," Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs
7. "Hotel California," Gypsy Kings
8. "Better Days," Goo Goo Dolls
9. "Weapon of Choice," Fatboy Slim
10. "Say It Right," Nelly Furtado
11. "Alcohol (Live on St. Patrick's Day)," Dropkick Murphies
12. "What's Left Of The Flag," Flogging Molly
13. "There Goes My Hero," Foo Fighters






---edit---

in the process of rambling through old drafts of unpublished posts (let that mystery dig around in your curiousity for a while) two things happened:

a) i found a draft from last June about travel and transience that i subsequently published...

b) and i realized that i've been living in Houghton for a solid year now. i guess it's time to celebrate my one-year anniversary as a bona-fide community member. who's bringing the booze?

which led to a realization: what a great journey.

which led to a smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though you probably don't know me, it's been fun sharing the journey with you.
While you write of transience and identity questions that I can so redily identify with; I wonder, do I have the courage to let you know who I am? Do you care?

the reified bean said...

What if I did? imoose@gmail.com.