02 June 2007

1. Ben Folds is the man.

2. The Aviator is a bad movie to miss the first half hour of.

3. I wish I had a shotgun.

4. Just when you think you have one reliable, fun, open, and honest relationship in your life, your motorcycle goes and voids an entire tank of gas all over the porch for no apparent reason and [Newsies moment] "we're off/to the workbench again!"

5. Except I have no workbench. And no screwdrivers. And no can opener or spatula...I do really miss my housemates.

7. It's a beautiful day.

8. I'm watching Brick tonight.

9. I can't wait for the next "Scrubs" DVD to show up in my mailbox. Hooray Netflix! Soon I will be able to perfectly channel Dr. Perry Cox. Then maybe I can find my own special psychotically charming woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the shotgun?

Anonymous said...

Scrubs rocks . . . . I've got to go check them out at Blockbuster one of these nights and watch the first season or something.

That's too bad about the ups and downs of relationships, though I am sure that with a little quality time spent listening, and then talking all your problems can be patched up .. . . . this also might require some monetary expenditures, like . . . a new gas tank, or a dozen roses. . ..

lol . . .

BTW it was a lot of fun to see you the other week, thanks so much for hanging with us and everything. I know I had fun, and I hope you did too!

David

Paul said...

Hey man, any time you want to go shooting, just come by for a visit here in PA. We have an arsenal.