13 January 2006

well...

i'm here-ish. in my new room. but fear not--it's the same address. i moved across the hall to my sweet new room: same rent, twice as big, two windows AND a door out to...a balcony! i'm (almost) moved in completely, so naturally it's a mess. but instead of vertical, cramped mess, i have horizontally slouching American suburban sprawl mess. and a walk-in, bang-your-head-on-the-pole closet. a place to put my boots!

and i'm off to work again--i've got to pay for those holiday adventures which have kept me hoppin'. pictures to follow.

4 comments:

Whitfield said...

oh wow! awesome! (and sorry about the pole... thankfully, i never have to worry about those. grins) ;)
and a letter is on the way - just so you know!

ja-ne! (adding to your japanese vocab list... this is a common word for see you later, or talk to you later, or simply LATER!) :)

rachel

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you have a larger room, more windows and space! Moving is such fun even if it's just across the hall.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Beware creeping materialism! More room means more collections of stuff! More maintenance, ...

Dan said...

Dan-I miss you. I shall come visit your new room maybe? I'm in Houghton so I'm close