22 January 2006

new toy



see, this is my new buddy--
and it goes pretty much everywhere with me.

but i need a little help.

first of all--it needs a name.

secondly--it needs music.

thirdly--it needs more pictures.

fourthly--it's got a crapload of options that i have no idea about. know something cool i can do with my ipod? tell me...

fifthly--it has absolutely no recorded messages/goofy greetings/amusing anecdotes from my friends to spice up the "shuffle" option.

donations enthusiastically accepted. especially pictures of you. because then i can carry them around with me, and if they're silly pictures, so much the better.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got my senior pics back....

We planned to send you a couple. One four x six of my handsome face and a wallet... not quite humorous, but of well.

Dave

Anonymous said...

This may sound repetitive, but if you get on myspace you can download music from lots of different bands through myspace music.....

They have Five Iron and Candian Brass...but you probably were looking for something else.

Dave

Ben said...

I'll hook ya up with some pics from the house!!

Anonymous said...

Check out the pics of your nieces that are in your "inbox". There are some unique ones for you!
Mom

KJBLS said...

SWEET DEAL!
hongera!

i think you should call it punda malia.

the reified bean said...

I'll punda your milia!

rebequinha said...

I think you should call it "la negra." And you should ask Katrina or Mike for a fun music track we recorded called "Hey, dude"...to the tune of "Hey, Jude"...let's just say it's hilarious! Sung by the unparalleled Arensen house girls. :)

Paul said...

i like "punda" too :-)

Paul said...

i'll make you a deal. i will give you Blood Brothers (on your wishlist...i have 2) for free whenever you get me $ from our Borders trip (i lost the receipt, just add up the two cheaper books and throw in a couple bucks for tax).

Whitfield said...

i think you should call it "la negra punda" and the "hey dude" song is definitely a must! hahaha