30 August 2005

reloaded...

my dear, dear electronically connected friends, i extend my sincere apologies. in addition to having my bike stolen, the onset of pain from my wisdom teeth, twenty hours of overtime, and being threatened quite seriously with the loss of my job, the internet has been down for the last week and a half or so and Starbucks charges you to use their wireless.

so it's not my typical inability to maintain human connections at the basis of my complete absence...there are actual real reasons. i will soon be checking my email and beginning the laborious task of catching up this blog with the lightening pace of my life.

but i have returned to paper-and-pen journaling with surprising fiercefulness...

1 comment:

the reified bean said...

ahhhh...if only i had a gas-guzzling Jeep with which to sojourn to the more fashionable West Side...I'm stuck in the "every-corner-a-soul-food-joint" Middle-East (part of Buffalo)