10 August 2005

bathroom warriors of mighty doomness


my new housemate and i tackle the bathroom!
[theme music]



note: i'm writing blogs on scratch paper in spare time and publishing them when i get the chance, under the dates they were written--not the dates they were posted--so check in the "old stuff" section for "old" posts that you might not have seen yet. in this case, I just posted "the streets" today but it's an entry from August 5th that had languished waiting for photo uploading, finishing touches, etc. if you're interested.

note (another): i just finished organizing my flickr photostreams, including my Foto of the Day project. you can check it out from the "Foto of the Day" link on the right sidebar, right below my name/email/etc.

public service announcement if you for any reason are traversing to Buffalo to dine upon wings or perhaps feast thine eyes upon the cinemas, there is no excuse on god's green earth (not even unwavering body odor, for i am the proud owner of old spice's mountain rush fragrance for smelly armpitjungles, and i live within fourtteen steps of the shower now, so i am actually quite clean...) for not giving me a call or dropping me an email and saying "hi!" while you're up here.

1 comment:

karrde said...

What did the warriors struggle against?

Did they conquer?