10 December 2005

ooh! a quick fix for ontological lightness!

take a moment to visit Houghton's mainpage and you will see, in the lower right corner of the main picture, the red hair, blue-clad back and lamentably uncelebrated buttocks (bluejean clad, fear not) of myself! [right under the "y" in community, if you still need help] you see, i know it's me because i remember when they carefully staged the picture :) funny, though, about that view from the back--they always seemed to want the pretty girls facing the camera and my back always ended up....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right, that is you! I'm pretty sure I recognize the fleece...hey we have to get together sometime when i head up to buff.

~tim w

KJBLS said...

hey, i'm in there, too! in the red shirt. i guess i'm not THAT pretty, 'cause i'm facing SIDEWAYS

Anonymous said...

That supports George Gilder's theses (Men and Marriage) that women are the superior sex. They've been appointed by the Creator to socialize young barbarian males. Maybe the thesis fascinates me because I've been socialized by "a dem fine woman" as uncle Andrew put it!

tskd said...

Mwa-hahahahaha. At least your back isn't unattractive-THAT would be most unfortunate. :)

Michelle said...

Teg, has your husband read that comment?? ;)

the reified bean said...

wow.
dlh.

t4stywh34t said...

This is true.